HID ICLASS 5266 SEOS 8KB MEMORY KEY FOB SPECIALLY-PROGRAMMEDACCESS CONTROL, BY FUNCTION, BY MANUFACTURER, HID, SIGNO / SEOS, SIGNO / SEOS
HID ICLASS 5266 SEOS 8KB MEMORY KEY FOB SPECIALLY-PROGRAMMED
HID Global’s Seos® Key Fob is a credential that delivers the same level of security as a smart card, but offers portability where a key fob form factor is desired for convenience.
The Seos® Key Fob is powered by Seos, the next generation of credential technology that provides enhanced security, privacy and functionality. Additional features enabled through advanced technology include secure access via mobile devices and the ability to efficiently manage multiple applications.
- Compact and convenient ? All the power of iCLASS® Seos® technology packed into a convenient, pocket-size key fob, designed to be neatly attached to a key ring. Enabling secure, versatile, and open standards-based access control.
- Highly secure ? Seos is Secure Identity Object (SIO)-enabled, allowing for multi-layered security beyond the card technology and protecting identity data from unauthorized access.
- Certified ? Based on Common Criteria (CC) EAL 5+ hardware platform, ensuring a clear chain of evidence that the platform’s security attributes have been rigorously tested and independently verified.
- Multi-application ? Part of the iCLASS SE® platform, an open and standards-based solution that supports data storage for multiple applications beyond traditional access control such as secure printing, time and attendance, cashless vending and biometric templates.
- Heightened privacy protection ? Seos offers best-in-class data and privacy protection by incorporating mutual authentication and secure messaging mechanisms into stringent best practices for data protection.
- Greater durability ? Molded housing for maximum protection in harsh environments, capable of withstanding elevated operating temperatures when compared with cards.
- Compatibility – Supports iCLASS SE single-technology and iCLASS SE Express reader deployments.