- Mobile access.
- Digital touch pad.
- Voice guided programming.
- Programmable administration code/card registration.
- Up to 100 RFID Cards.
- 10 Pin codes.
- Visitor friendly with optional passage mode.
- Wrong try lock-out delay.
- Low battery alert & external emergency power supply.
- Field selectable handing.
- 3 x Mechanical key override.
- Allows the administrator to generate a pin code for a visitor/short term stay guest according to specific time periods. These can then be shared via multiple methods of media, such as email or text messages.
- Providing the reassurance in knowing that by exceeding the highest levels of Australian standard for both mechanical security and durability (AS4145.2) the M Series is truly the best solution for any digital locking solution.
- Requires no additional wiring, providing a quick and easy installation for new or existing homes.
- With the assistance of step by step voice guided programming, setting up and maintaining the M Series is as simple as entering the Administrator PIN and following the voice prompts. An RFID Card/Fob can be added as Administrator once programmed.
Dormakaba KML-CCW30F EML 135KG MORT SGL/SLIDE/DBLBY FUNCTION, BY MANUFACTURER, DIGITAL LOCKING, DIGITAL LOCKING, DORMAKABA, LOCKING
Dormakaba KML-CCW30F EML 135KG MORT SGL/SLIDE/DBL
Smart DIgital Lock is designed to perform locking and unlocking operations on a door when it receives such instructions from an authorized device using a wireless protocol and a cryptographic key to execute the authorization process.
- Allowing you to unlock your door with a PIN, an RFID Card/Fob, a key or a Smart phone via Bluetooth.
- Designed with elegance, matched with the convenience of the smart features and functions whilst not compromising on security, reliability and performance.
- Giving you the ultimate control of your home security.