- New features available for North America with a firmware update
- Program using the IX Series Support tool
- Powered over POE, no additional power supply required!
- 4 activation inputs, 10 relay outputs
- Line Supervision events from IX Series master can trigger a relay closure
- Activate with either relay output from IX series stations
AIPHONE IP RELAY, 4 INPUTS, 10 OUTPUTSAIPHONE, BY FUNCTION, BY MANUFACTURER, INTERCOM, IX SERIES, IX SERIES
AIPHONE IP RELAY, 4 INPUTS, 10 OUTPUTS
The IXW-MA is a multi-purpose adaptor for the IX Series with 4 contact inputs and 10 relay outputs. The inputs on the IXW-MA can be used to send a command to a specific station to perform a task. The IXW-MA relays are associated to a specific station and programmed to change state when relay output 1 or 2 on the associated station changes state.
The IXW-MA is a PoE device, and can be programmed via IX Series Support Tool 5.0 or later.