PM24-4G LTE SINGLE SIM ALARM COMMUNICATORBY FUNCTION, BY MANUFACTURER, COMMUNICATION DEVICES, COMMUNICATION DEVICES, INTRUSION, PERMACONN
PM24-4G LTE SINGLE SIM ALARM COMMUNICATOR
The smallest and most cost effective single SIM Communicator in Australia.
This Communicator is compatible with any Contact ID enabled alarm panel.
The PM24 incorporates the latest technology available today – alarms and signals are transmitted over the CAT M1 IoT network, that forms part of the 4GX network.
- Innovative:Uses latest Cat M1 network designed for machine-to-machine comms
- Higher Performance:Longer range and 20% greater penetration into buildings
- Lower Power Consumption:Easily powered by the alarm panel
- No Drilling or Screws:Attaches magnetically to alarm panel enclosure
- Smartphone Control:Works with Pocket Secure and Atlas
- Small size – Fits inside alarm panel enclosure and suitable for ATM & M2M applications
- Secure VPN within Telstra network – Dedicated for Permaconn events only
- AES128 encryption for alarm data – Secure alarm signalling
- Various diagnostic LEDs – Easy installation
- Activate, control and diagnose PM24 using Atlas portal – Seamless installation process
- Internal watchdog reset function – No unnecessary service call-outs
- Monitors & reports dialler interface lead status – secure interface from alarm panel dialler to Permaconn
- Outputs can be configured to arm/disarm alarm system, control gates and lights. ‘Pocket Secure’ smartphone app controls these functions