The 5877GDPK kit works in conjunction with the LYNX Touch 5210 and LYNX Touch 7000 self-contained home/business control systems and Resideo Total Connect Remote Services. Utilizing the 5877GDPK kit residential and small business customers can easily control up to three garage doors per system and know if they are opened or closed locally at the touchscreen and remotely with Total Connect.
- The system must be equipped with the L5100-ZWAVE Home Automation Module.
- The 5877GDPK is not compatible with:
- Chamberlain/LiftMaster myQ® technology (including, but not limited to, models 8550, 8360 and 8500).
- One piece or swinging garage doors.
- Do not use LYNX Touch 5210 and LYNX Touch 7000 with the 5877GDPK garage door automation with any garage door opener that lacks the safety features required by U.S. federal safety standards (this includes any garage door opener model manufactured before January 1, 1993). A garage door opener that cannot detect an object and stop and reverse the door – does not meet current U.S. federal safety standards. All components of the 5877GDPK must be used to ensure that your garage door opener properly signals before unattended door operation. For more information, please consult your garage door opener manual.
- Both the 5877 Relay Receiver and the SSA1 Strobe/Sounder must be installed.
- One 5877GDPK is needed per garage door opener.